GP Opportunities Hanham, Bristol
Hanham Health is seeking to recruit General Practitioners to support in the delivery of its broad range of primary care services for permanent and fixed-term positions on a full or part-time basis.
We are a 10 partner, 22,000 patient practice operating across 2 sites in Hanham and Oldland, on the eastern edge of Bristol. We offer competitive salaries. Bespoke training, leading to recognised qualifications, will be provided where appropriate.
· Pride ourselves on our family ethos
· Are a training practice
· Offer mentorship, protected learning time and have an excellent team of nurse practitioners, paramedics, pharmacists, physios and a mental health worker.
· Are an integral part of our well-functioning PCN, along with 3 local practices.
· Value teamwork, flexibility and can offer the opportunity to work in other areas eg military medicine, custodial medicine and minor surgery.
· Provide the vasectomy service to BNSSG.
· Recognise the value of a portfolio career and are able to accommodate a wide range of working patterns.
· Actively encourage staff development and progression with opportunities to develop leadership roles.
· Can offer flexible working as well as remote working.
· Have an excellent admin team and have streamlined our processes to reduce workload.
· Use EMIS web and accuRx.
Applications can be submitted in the form of a CV and covering letter emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Care Co-ordinators
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and energetic individual(s) to work within our busy reception team. The role involves face to face contact with patients and inbound call centre contact. Predominantly based at our Hanham site, this is a challenging but rewarding role, suitable for a team player who works well under pressure. Post holders will need to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in what can be a rapidly changing environment.
Working as part of our Patient Care Co-ordinator Team, you will be involved in all reception duties including appointment bookings, answering queries, handling confidential correspondence as well as assisting our team of GPs.
A large part of the role is helping to 'signpost' our patients to the service or clinician that is most suited to their needs. Using the guidance supplied you will be expected to give appropriate advice to our patients and ensure all protocols are correctly followed.
Whilst previous experience would be beneficial, the role would suit anyone with previous customer service/call centre experience who is interested in a move to primary care as full training will be provided. Excellent customer service skills are essential.
Working Monday - Friday, a variety of part - time hours / shifts are available.
Applications by CV are to be sent to email@example.com
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.