You can make an appointment to see a nurse or a doctor in CONFIDENCE about ANY health issue such as:
- Skin problems
- Puberty & periods
- Family problems
- Emergency contraception
- Eating problems
- Alcohol / drugs / smoking Services Provided
- Pregnancy testing
- Chlamydia Screening
- Help and Advice
Anything you discuss with any member of our practice team will remain confidential. Even if you are under 16 nothing will be said to anyone without your permission. The only reason we might have to consider passing on confidential information without your permission, would be to protect you or someone else from serious harm. We would always try to discuss this with you first.
You can make an appointment to see a doctor or nurse in confidence by contacting the reception desk by telephoning or coming into the surgery.The staff here are friendly and approachable and are happy to talk to you about any problems you may have.
We have plenty of information in the surgery dedicated to teenage health issues and concerns. We also have a range of support numbers that you can contact in confidence should you prefer to seek advice from outside the surgery.
Please ask if you would like any information or assistance. Click on the links below for more information;
- Talk to Frank for advise about drugs. They also offer a 24 hour helpline. Telephone, 0800 77 66 00
- Kooth is a free, safe and anonymous online counselling and support service for young people aged 11 – 18 in South Gloucestershire. Staffed by fully trained and qualified counsellors, the service is available until 10pm each night, 365 days per year. Further information is available on the
- ‘Off the Record’ delivers free confidential and easy to access counselling for young people aged 11 – 15 in this area.
- The Well Aware website provides information on a wide range of organisations; support groups, community groups, events and activities that can help improve your health and wellbeing in Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.