There are many NHS services available when you are unwell and it’s important that you access the right service for the care that you require.
South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) have devised a really useful Service Finder App for download to your smartphones and further information on this and the local NHS services are available on their website
- Kooth is a free, safe and anonymous online counselling and support service for young people aged 11 – 18 in South Gloucestershire. Staffed by fully trained and qualified counsellors, the service is available until 10pm each night, 365 days per year. Further information is available on the
- ‘Off the Record’ delivers free confidential and easy to access counselling for young people aged 11 – 15 in this area.
- The Samaritans offer a 24 hour service and is a safe place for you to talk at anytime you wish.
- The Well Aware website provides information on a wide range of organisations; support groups, community groups, events and activities that can help improve your health and wellbeing in Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- Hanham High Street Dental Practice (0.6 km)
- Kingswood Dental Centre (2.1 km)
- Phoenix Dental Kingswood (2.1 km)
- Q Dental - Kingswood (2.1 km)
- Oldland Dental Practice (2.8 km)
- Warrington House Dental Practice (2.9 km)
- Lodge Causeway Dental Centre (3.1 km)
- Keynsham Dental Care (3.1 km)
- Charlton Road Dental (3.1 km)
- Church Road Dental Practice (3.3 km)
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.